Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just Having Fun

Not much going on around here, just life in the baby lane.
And I just haven't had the time nor the inclination to put it all out there in my blog, so here's the week in pictures...


Jake and Emma this morning, just hangin' out. Everytime I look at them, I'm heartened to know they will always have each other. I can't imagine life with just one. I feel blessed.
My friend's 7 year old twins came over after church on Sunday and hung out for the day. They tried really hard to convince Olivia that you do not use your hands in soccer.


But she had other ideas. While I played soccer with the kids, Cindy cleaned up the leaves. There was so much rubber mulch mixed in with the leaves, and it was pretty expensive, so we wanted to save as much of it as possible. She told the kids she would give them 1 penny for each piece of mulch they picked up. I was so impressed that my girl came up with this idea. They were kept busy and out of trouble AND they were helping us. BRILLIANT! So they gathered them in a bucket...
and 1000 pieces later, we were $10 poorer. Then I wasn't so impressed."Hey, what's that in your mouth? Is that good?"
"I can't quite put my paw on that flavor, but it sure is yummy."It's getting cold around here (so I thought...yesterday it hit 75 degrees again) and I was excited to pull out the hats.
When we went shopping for fleece feetie pj's for Jake, OG "needed" some, too. Have you seen feetie pj's in a 5T? They are Ginormous!

9 comments:

Babykins said...

What wonderful pics of the kids. OG is looking so grown up. I love feetie pj's, they are so cozy.

Tammy said...

The pictures of Max and Emma are priceless! (along with your comments)

K J and the kids said...

CUTE kids.
What a great investment. 10.00. TOTALLY worth it.
Miss you guys !

MizB said...

What cute pics. OG looks so sweet in the new pjs. Cute 7yr. old twins.

Ali said...

I love footie pj's. Great idea to pay pennies for mulch.

beans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
beans said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures-they always seem to brighten my day!

I have actually seen feety pj's for big girls--talk about BIG!

(sorry about the deleted comment-forgot to change the spelling and it was embarrassing!)

ECand3 said...

Yeah, feetie pj's are the best! I almost wish they had them in my size, but my feet get really hot.

Anonymous said...

Those babies are freakin' cute!!!

OG looks just like you. And is freakin' cute!!!

We had to find Pete a pair of blue feetie pj's for Halloween (she is going as Harold from Harold and the Purple Crayon) and you are right, size 5T are soooo big. How fast our girls are growing.