Tuesday, August 7, 2007

OG's 3rd Birthday Party


FINALLY! It's over - so much preparation and it's over in a flash. Everyone had a blast.
The Slip N' Slide was a big hit.

The baby pool and the Pirate Ship pool were very refreshing.

The silly glasses were the all out favorite from the goodie bags.

Of course, everyone helped open the presents.

Except for the resident fisherman.

And the cake was DELICIOUS! As always, it was ice cream cake - cake batter ice cream on bottom and top with a center of smashed Oreos - double high! MMMMMMMMMMMM!

8 comments:

K J and the kids said...

My mouth is watering. That cake sounds divine.
Slip and slides rock. I would have TOTALLY gone down the slip and slide. and then I wouldn't be able to move for the rest of the week. :)
I'm glad that everyone had fun. It looks like all of OG's expectations were exceeded.

Kim aka Mommy said...

Looks and sounds like a great party.

Any cake left? ;o)

Tammy said...

We all had lots of fun celebrating OGs birthday (especially all the blonde girls!) LOL! I am glad my daughter's artwork made your blog!

hotomiky said...

Happy Birthday Olivia!! Slip n Slide - Looks so much FUN!!!!

Holly said...

Looks like a blast!
Happy Birthday!

Denise said...

Happy birthday Olivia it looks like fun!

ECand3 said...

Thanks for all the Happy Birhday wishes! It was really fun.
I DID take a run on the slip n slide, but unfortunately nobody got a shot of it.
KJ - we'll make sure it's set up in Sept and we'll race - I'll show you who's boss! Or maybe the kids will show us.

ajs4ever said...

The cake is making my mouth water- yum!! I love cake batter ice cream and with oreos- YUMMY!!! It looks like everyone had such a great time:) Love the pics!