Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Lot of Catching Up

I've been lazy - no posts in a couple weeks, but that time has flown by.
We've been spending all our time outside lately and really enjoying the weather. I've never had a green thumb, so I am so proud of our flowers this year because I've been trying so hard to take really good care of them.
Here are a couple of my favorites and a special little bug Olivia found and named June bug, though I really have no idea whether it is or not.




Emma and Jake have been really sick for about a week now. They started with fevers and it migrated into tons of gooey grossness pouring from their noses. Could be allergies, sinus infections or just nasty colds. Whatever it is, I'm, ready for it to be gone. They mope and whine most of every day. While Jake is content to just hang in his stroller while I do yardwork, Emma is still quite the little hyper child and is always looking for me to pick her up and flip her around and throw her in the air.
Here are a few pix from this past week...
Jake has finally learned to hug rather than push...
Emma has enough hair for her first pony tail and a new word...ball

Jake is content to just sit and let others do the work.

Olivia's VERY LAME soccer program is over and I realized I never posted her pix from the 1st day. BAD MAMA! here they are...

7 comments:

Tammy said...

I love that little hair you call a ponytail. What is wrong with Jake sitting while others do the work? Good boy :)
OG is a chip off the old block--looks like the mama!

K J and the kids said...

LOVE the pics. Thanks for sharing.
You have a definite green thumb.

Look at Olivia following after her mom. How great is that :)

beans said...

Oh, your flowers are beautiful. The pics of the kids are also quite entertaining!!

Thanks for the update.

Jess said...

The twins are getting so big. They are all so cute!!!

hotomiky said...

Beautiful flowers!!!

Twins grew so much!!! Have to make a plan to go up and see you all even just for a day!

Olivia - Yay - playing soccer! Mikaela was thrilled to see a pix of her playing soccer. She said now we can play soccer together! :o)

ajs4ever said...

Thanks for the update! Sorry the little ones aren't feeling well:( I hope you're all healthy soon!!!

Babykins said...

Great pics, OG looks like a pro, hope the kids are feeling better.